Caricatures provide a fun environment at any event! The crowd will ROAR with laughter as their friend's features are humorously exaggerated onto paper! What better way to entertain your friends and guests than with hilarious drawings of themselves? Caricatures also make the most unique gifts that your guests will ever get! A perfect entertainment choice for occasions such as holiday parties, company picnics, birthdays, anniversaries, bar/bat mitzvahs, banquets, wedding receptions, reunions, proms, student lock-ins, graduations, grand openings, open houses, trade shows, conventions, conferences, concerts, fund raisers, yacht charters and of course...YOUR EVENT!
For event entertainment, the client is billed an hourly rate and the caricatures are
FREE for all of the guests who get drawn at the event. Chris currently charges $110
per hour for Black & White Caricatures or $165 per hour of service for Color
Caricatures. He is capable of drawing at least 12 people per hour in Black &
White or at least 6 people per hour in Color. And since Chris travels to wherever your
event's location may be, he also charges a travel fee of 50¢ per round-trip driving
mile from his hometown of Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Mileage distance is estimated using Google Maps.
As an added option to you, Chris can also provide Picture Protectors (clear plastic envelopes with sturdy cardboard backing) for each person to protect and display their caricatures at an additional $25 per hour of service. This option is strongly recommended if the drawings are to be handled by children or if bad weather is a factor. You may even want to customize each caricature so that your guests remember your event with a personalized message or logo, stamped on every drawing. Chris charges $100 for the Customized Paper option, which is a one time fee regardless of the number of sheets printed. If you do some research, you will discover that all of these rates are very reasonable and competitive. Here are some examples and a summary for your convenience...
BLACK & WHITE CARICATURE
- SERVICE AREA: Minnesota & Wisconsin
- SIZE OF PAPER: 12 inches x 16 inches or 11 inches x 17 inches
- MEDIA: Markers or Graphite for Black & White; Airbrush Paints for Color
- SPEED: 12 people per hour in Black & White; 6 people per hour in Color
- HOURLY FEE: $110 per hour for Black & White; $165 per hour for Color
- TRAVEL FEE: 50¢ per round-trip driving mile
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS: $25 per hour for Picture Protectors; $100 for Customized Paper
TOP TEN REASONS TO HIRE CHRIS ROMMEL FOR YOUR EVENT
- Hiring a caricaturist is a great ENTERTAINMENT choice for any event!
- Caricatures are FUN for all ages!
- The crowd will roar with LAUGHTER as features are humorously exaggerated onto paper!
- Your event will become the MEMORABLE event of the year!
- The caricatures will become unique SOUVENIRS your guests will get to take home!
- Chris Rommel is a PROFESSIONAL caricaturist, well-trained in the art of caricature!
- Chris Rommel is EXPERIENCED, drawing thousands of caricatures at hundreds of events!
- Chris Rommel is TALENTED, capable of capturing comical likeness of each individual!
- Chris Rommel is FAST, able to draw each person within minutes!
- Chris Rommel is the BEST event caricaturists in the Midwest!
You may want to consider hiring more than just one caricaturist to ensure that everyone at the event gets a caricature to take home. Chris is also an agent and manages a staff of 16 talented caricaturists serving Minnesota and Wisconsin. He will be more than happy to find you additional caricaturists for large events or even a replacement should he be unable to personally attend your event. Please visit his EXAGGERATED ENTERTAINMENT website listed at www.exaggeratedentertainment.com for more information about these caricaturists.
After your decision is made, you can contact Chris to book a caricaturist for your event. Certain times of the year are extremely busy, so the earlier you reserve a caricaturist for your event, the better! Chris will promptly send you a contract confirming all the necessary information such as dates, location and fees. Once you sign and return the contract, your event is officially booked. Chris will arrive early to your event's desired location so he can meet with you, set up his drawing equipment and be ready to start on time. Chris looks forward to the possibility of drawing at your next event, making it a fun experience for all who attend.